SACRED SITES EQUINOX ADVENTURE TOUR of SOUTH AFRICA
A journey into the antiquity of the human spirit.
With internationally acclaimed Researchers, Explorers and
Michael Tellinger & Dean Liprini
In Understanding the Interconnectedness of All Things We Heal Ourselves, We Heal Our Earth…
We will explore, interact with and connect to the nature and spirit of the ancient megalithic Sacred Sites of southern Africa, the energy, wisdom and memory they hold. Taking time for meditation, ceremonies and the seeding of intentions for oneself, our Mother Earth and humanity.
FULL TOUR PRICE
$3900 per person sharing
19th September – 4th October 2017
15 nights - Includes all accommodation, meals (except where stated), transport, portage, guide fees, a game drive and a domestic flight from Jhb to George. Excludes international flights to and from South Africa.
Our journey will take us from the Kruger National Park, to the ‘Lost city of Enki’; Adams Calendar, the Mysterious Stone Circles of Waterval Boven, the Giants Footprint, down to the south east coastline of the famous Garden Route, Cathedral Rock, Robberg Ancient Burial Site, Wilderness Mother Cave and finally Cape Town, the Mother City, and Table Mountain at the south-western tip of Africa – Ascension Cave – Pyramid All Seeing Eye Rock – The Great Mother Stone – Cape Point – Cape Wine Lands – Sacred Hippo Fertility Cave.
“An experience that will transform the way you perceive yourself and the world around you.”
DEAN LIPRINI is a Sacred Sites researcher and geomancer who grew up on the lower slopes of Table Mountain in Cape Town, South Africa. He is the founder and CEO of the Sacred Sites Foundation of Southern Africa and has more than 23 years of full time experience in this field.
Dean’s ground-breaking book entitled “Pathways of the Sun – Unveiling the Mysteries of Table Mountain and Beyond”, reveals magnificent ancient sites found along a latticework of sun paths crisscrossing along the southern tip of Africa, and through which he discovers an intimate connection between our ancestors and their deep knowledge of the cosmos. He also recently compiled and released a DVD called “Pathways of the Sun – an Awakening”.
A pioneer of archaeo-astronomy in South Africa, Dean has managed to weave together the many layers of ancient history uncovered by his research and findings – physical, emotional and spiritual – by adding his deep insight and knowledge of the metaphysical healing energies that surround and enshrine these sacred places. Dean has led hundreds of tours and journeys over 20 years and masterfully co-creates each journey and experience by carefully discerning the particular needs of various spiritual groups and individuals.
Dean’s Book “Pathways of the Sun – Unveiling the Mysteries of Table Mountain and Beyond” is available from Amazon and on Kindle.
MICHAEL TELLINGER is a scientist, explorer and internationally acclaimed author of several books about the origins of humankind and the mysterious Stone Circles in Southern Africa and has become an authority on the vanished civilizations and ancient technology in this area. Adam’s Calendar is the flagship among millions of circular stone ruins, ancient channels, agricultural terraces and thousands of ancient gold mines, left behind by the Anunnaki, and a vanished civilization which we now call the First People.
His research and discoveries into the mysteries of South Africa includes a diverse field of research and touches on human origins, spirituality, science and the rise of unity consciousness. His latest work has brought much light to exposing the global banking fraud, and in his latest book, “UBUNTU Contributionism – A Blueprint for Human Prosperity”, Michael outlines a new social structure of Unity for all. His other books include “Slave Species of the Gods – The Secret History of the Anunnaki and their Mission on Earth”, “Adam’s Calendar”, and “African Temples of the Anunnaki – The lost technologies of the global mines of Enki”.
Michael is the founder of the UBUNTU Liberation Movement and the UBUNTU Party that contested the elections in South Africa in May 2014 and in the UK in May 2015.
19th Sept – Welcome to South Africa and the Sacred Sites Tour
Upon arrival at Kruger Mpumalanga Airport, will meet you will be met by Michael and Dean who will take you to our hotel nearby in the beautiful town of White River. Here you will get the chance to relax, unwind and spend the afternoon at your leisure. In the evening, we will have dinner together.
20th Sept - Kruger National Park
We will travel from Numbi Gate to Lower Sabie and then overnight at the Berg-en-Dal Rest Camp while taking in some game viewing while we drive through this exquisite park. What animals will greet us what can we learn from these amazing animals?
In the afternoon and into the evening we will join a professional guide and head into the African Bushveld, for a sunset game drive safari.
An optional early morning game drive the following day (21st September) is also available at your own cost. This can be booked at Reception on your arrival at the hotel.
21st Sept - Kruger National Park & Adam’s Calendar
After a morning drive through the Kruger Park, we will travel on to Adams Calendar in Kaapschehoop for an afternoon at one of the earliest stone calendar sites in the world. We check into our accommodations at the Wild Horse Trails Farm.
The late afternoon will be spent amongst these ancient monoliths that enshrine the great wonder and beauty of this incredible site. Michael will share his insights and research of the area over the past 8 years and Dean will add his own regarding the landscape and energies of this mysterious calendar site.
As the sun sets we will experience the workings of these magical stone, for the auspicious Equinox sunset.
22nd Sept – Equinox Sunrise Ceremony - Adam’s Calendar
After early morning coffee, we head back to the Blue Swallow Nature Reserve to do ceremony at Adam’s Calendar site, for the Magical Sunrise of the Spring Equinox, Michael will also share more about the Stone Man, Dumuzi’s grave, the ‘Workshop’, the first Sphinx and humanlike monoliths. Back for Brunch at the wild horses. In the afternoon, we will be hiking, horse riding or visiting Kaapschehoop – a quaint historic mining town.
23rd & 24th Sept – Mysterious Stone Circles of Waterval Boven
These stone circles have mystified explorers for more than 500 years and continue to do so today. Michael’s fresh approach to investigating these structures and the energetic fields around them has led to a new level of interest from scientists and researchers, historians and archaeologists alike, and has put South Africa on the map of unexplained ancient energetic sites of the world.
We will spend the morning visiting the Stone Circles Museum with Michael. After lunch we will hike through a valley littered with dozens of stone circles, channels and terraces for you to explore. Several of the stone artefacts in Michael’s museum were found in this area. Enjoy sunset sundowners, a swim and relaxed dinner at our hotel. The following day will once again be open to more exploring and spending time in this incredible place.
25th Sept – Giant Footprint & the Wilderness Ebb & Flow Nature Reserve
Breakfast will be served before an early morning departure to the mysterious Giant Footprint near the border of Swaziland - what insights do we gleam from this encounter?
We then head to Johannesburg airport and fly to the town of George which is in the famous Garden Route – a stretch on the South-Eastern coast of South Africa. From there we head to Wilderness, a beautiful village on the Touws River, and the Ebb and Flow Nature Reserve and National Park, where we will stay overnight. The Touws River has been a source of life and nurturing to many humans and other creatures over hundreds and thousands of years.
In the afternoon, we will visit an ancient Mother cave that overlooks the river and do a meditation and circle dance as we reflect on the tides and of the balance of Nature and all Life…We remember the songs as we hold ceremony in the cave. Later, there will be a fireside dinner and a restful sleep in wooden chalets at the Ebb and Flow Reserve.
26th September – Plettenberg Bay & Robberg Burial Site
In the early morning, we drive to the famous Knysna Heads and enjoy breakfast overlooking the ocean and lagoon. Afterwards, we visit an early Strandloper (Indigenous beach walker) cave for a meditation. Then we make our way to the Robberg Peninsula, a magical and mystical place with painted grave stones, chosen by the ancients for special burial rituals. From here the beautiful Bay of Plettenberg stretches in a huge arc to the East, and ends where the great range of mountains, the Hottentots Holland that we have been following for 700km, finally explodes out into these beautiful waters at Cathedral Rock. This stretch of the Indian Ocean is enriched with a great abundance of life and is the feeding grounds of our watery and playful friends the dolphins and is also a breeding sanctuary for the whales.
The rest of the day will be spent exploring this magical place as we swim in the bay, connect with the dolphins and whales and walk on the beautiful beach. In the evening, we will check into our luxury chalet accommodations at Keurbooms Strand that overlook the ocean. At sunset, we will meet on the beach for a group meditation.
27th Sept – Cathedral Rock, Keurboomstrand
We begin our morning with a beach walk to the sacred burial ground of Cathedral Rock, where we will spend the rest of the day enshrined in the energies of this powerful portal. We will share a light picnic lunch and eat food straight out the sea (mussels, oysters, seaweed, etc.) to further ingest the Life Force of this sacred place. We will visit caves with some of the deepest shell middens in the world as we connect with the antiquity of Humanity and the Human Spirit, as well as the animals of land, sea and sky. We connect with each other and share all we have gathered. We perform a special rebirthing and seeding ritual. We sing our song of healing from this powerful portal, our ray of hope for our planet and Humanity. Namaste. We enjoy a beach party and fireside dinner.
28th Sept – Boat Ride & Robberg
This day will be optional boat whale watching or dolphin spotting boat ride, and or a hike to the mysterious stone drum on the Robberg peninsular.
29th – Cape St Blaize Cave & The Great Guardian
Cape Town here we come! For the early risers, an optional sunrise meditation and swim. En-route to the Mother City, we pass near the Blombos Cave, an archaeological site made famous by the discovery of 75,000-year-old pieces of ochre engraved with abstract designs, beads made from Nassarius shells and 80,000-year-old bone tools. Some of the earliest evidence for shell fishing and possibly fishing has been discovered at the site and dates to c. 140,000 years ago.
We visit one of the sacred caves at Mosselbaai, the so-called Cape St Blaize Cave with its Great Guardian Rock Being overlooking its entrance. What have these Ancient Beings seen, what knowledge and wisdom do they have to share with us….what long forgotten song can we hear? We do a short meditation and enjoy lunch overlooking the ocean.
We arrive in the Mother City, beautiful Cape Town and check in to our accommodation. We enjoy a sunset dinner at Monkey Valley, overlooking the magnificent beach and ocean!
30th Sept – Table Mountain & The Great Motherstone
Cape Town is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, a Peninsula enshrined by the two primal oceans - the Atlantic and the Indian. We journey up to the top of Table Mountain, experiencing the energies of this incredible site - the legendary Umlindi Wemingizimu - The Stone Giant Watcher of the South! We visit the Third Eye Chakra – the upward gazing Eye of the “Table Mountain Goddess”.
We will come together in a third eye meditation in this portal and then enjoy lunch atop the mountain. After we descend we head for the westernmost edge of the Cape Peninsula to the Great Motherstone and Fertility Caves, at Logies Rocks Llandudno beach, for a sound healing meditation.
1st Oct – Ascension Cave & Pyramid All-Seeing Eye
In Sun Valley lies a Great Mother cave, an ancient sanctuary, burial cave and earth mother womb, where more than 14 skeletons were removed from their resting place. Come and meet the stone guardians overlooking this sacred cave of the ancients. Above is the ‘Cave of Ascension’, believed to be a ritual cave of rebirth and fertility. Aligned to the Summer solstice, this is one of the Cape’s most sacred caves. We will visit the burial cave and show our love and respect while honouring the ancestors of this sacred place.
We will then literally ascend to the crystalline Ascension Cave, to experience the light energies of this sacred portal. Along the way, Dean will share more ancient knowledge of sacred geometries and healing plants and make a tea from the natural herbs in the area for all to share as we imbibe the energies that enshrine this special place.
At sunset, we visit the sacred Pyramid All-Seeing Eye Rock for a meditation. We will work energetically to better understand the divine masculine and feminine energies that enshrine this place of power and nurturance. Dean will make a shamanic tea from the surrounding healing herbs to help imbibe the Earth Heaven Song and facilitate a deeper connection with the energies here. Here we connect to our solar plexus coming into our power and overcoming our fears.
2nd Oct – Cape Point – Primal Base Chakra
After a scrumptious breakfast we will journey further along the Peninsula, visiting the Simon’s Town penguin colony en-route. At the Cape of Good Hope, we place our feet in the ocean at this vortex of sacred waters to experience the powerful energies found here. This is the south-western tip of Africa, the Divine Tuning Fork where we resonate with this great energy and get in tune!
Here at this powerful earth-energy point, at the primal Root Chakra of Africa, we move to the beach to perform a ceremony together - a seeding of intention into the primal womb waters and vortex where the great Indian and Atlantic Oceans converge. It is here where we will share a wonderful picnic lunch on the beach! After our sharing, and if time allows, we will venture forth for a late afternoon stroll into the nearby African Township with Nuntonsi, our local guide. Here we will experience the feelings and emotions of life in an authentic African township. We will meet with everyday people, local musicians and traditional healers. We will be invited to join in a song and dance together. Later we drive along the famous Chapman’s Peak Drive stopping to marvel at the view and the setting sun.
3rd Oct – The Winelands – Paal Mountain – Sacred Hippo Fertility Cave
We travel one hour outside Cape Town to the historic wine estates between Paarl Mountain, Franschoek and Stellenbosch - the famous South African Winelands. We experience a vortex created by the convergence of two great mountain ranges. We will visit the Sacred Hippo Womb Cave on the great Paarl (Pearl) Rock to pay our respects to the ancients and then venture into the wine lands for a lunch and wine tasting (the Spirit of the Grape!). Then it’s back to Cape Town to prepare for our final bash to celebrate our journey together - a Sunset Beach Djembe Drumming music session where we dance the night away!
4rd Oct - Leisure and flight home
Today is at your leisure. Make sure you book a late evening departure, to allow for a full free day.
You may choose to go shopping at some of the wonderful African markets in and around Cape Town, or visit the Constantia Wine Farm for lunch and wine tasting or spend the day relaxing at the beach or the resort until you are due to fly out. Other opportunities include a beautifully scenic boat ride from Hout bay to Seal Island or a pre-booked boat ride and tour to Robben Island where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned.
All activities are for your own arrangement and dependent upon when your flight departs. Shuttles will drive you to the airport.
If you would like to join this special Sacred Sites Equinox Tour of South Africa with Michael Tellinger & Dean Liprini
A Deposit of $1,950 is required by the 15th June 2017
Balance due 1st August 2017
There is limited space available so please don’t delay.
REGISTRATION, TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Tour Includes the following:
14 Nights & 15 Days
• All transport upon arrival in South Africa ‐ including domestic flight from Johannesburg to George
• All accommodation throughout the tour ‐ including game lodge and a game drive
• All admission fees for specialist tours Local specialist guides at the various sites
• General tips ‐ bus drivers, hotel porters, maids, waiters (however, you may tip personally when moved to do so)
• All meals (except where stated)
Not included in tour price:
• Airfare to Nelspruit / Kruger International Airport
• Your return flight from Cape Town International Airport
• Entrance visa to South Africa (this needs to be applied for before arrival if applicable)
• Beverages with meals & general spending money
• If you arrive or depart other than with the group there will be additional transfer fees for being met at the airport, transport to the hotel, and for any extra accommodations before or beyond the duration of the tour.
• Tips for guides
• Prices are based on double occupancy. Should you require a private room, the single supplement of $800 will apply.
• A deposit of $1,8750 is due on or before the 15th June 2017 will secure your place on this tour – the balance will be due by the 1st August 2017.
• Once you have paid your deposit, you will be required to register for the tour using our Guest Registration Form
• Once the deposit and registration form has been completed you will receive an email confirming your place on the tour.
Our preferred option is Bank Transfers ‐ these are the cheapest. (Bank transfers can take up to a week to reach us in South Africa)
FIRSTRAND Bank Ltd
Cnr Simmonds & Pritchard Streets, Johannesburg, 2000
Suid Afrika (ZA)
Republic of South Africa
Branch Code: 250805
Swift Code: FIRNZAJJXXX
Payee Bank Account Name: SACRED SITE TOURS
Bank Account Number: 62555350124
Alternatively payments can be made via credit card through Paypal
If you need to cancel your participation, you may:
• Transfer your registration to another person
• Partial refunds may be given prior to 30 days before departure excluding deposit of $1,875. No refund is given if cancellation is within 30 days of departure.
• Please send cancellation notice in writing to email@example.com
Although it is unlikely, if the tour is cancelled by us, you will receive a full and complete refund.
• Dean Liprini – Sacred Site Tours reserves the right to alter any tour or to cancel any tour in which the minimum occupancy is not reached or for any other reason.
• We recommend that you take out trip cancellation insurance to cover refund of your airfare in such a case.
Passport & Visas:
Passport: You must have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months after the date of departure. It is strongly suggested that you take a photocopy of your passport with you in case the original one gets lost.
Visas: Visas to South Africa are based on country of origin. Please check whether you will need an entry visa to South Africa: Citizens of the USA ‐ do not require visas for South Africa.www.home‐affairs.gov.za/index.php/immigration‐services/apply‐for‐a‐south‐african‐visa
Please get travel insurance and relevant visas before booking this tour
GENERAL INFORMATION, CONDITIONS & RELEASE OF LIABILITY
PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY
Accommodation and Meals:
• Tour accommodations are carefully chosen to provide tour participants with quality
accommodations, hospitality, and service at reasonable cost.
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included in the price of the tour where stated.
• Tour prices are based on two people sharing a room with either double or twin beds. Tour participants traveling by themselves will be paired with another member of the tour.
• A single rooms where and when available are at an extra cost of $800.
Payments, Refunds & Insurance:
• A 50% deposit is required by the 15th June 2017 to secure your place on the journey.
• A 50% deposit is required 3 months in advance for large groups of 15 people or more, to secure your reservation.
• The full payment of the cost of the trip must be paid at least 6 weeks before the trip starts, unless other arrangements have been stipulated.
• All cancellation must be in writing. If the reason for cancellation is covered by your insurance policy, you may be able to claim these charges from your insurance.
• Travel insurance is mandatory for all clients and must provide cover for medical expenses including evacuation and repatriation in an emergency.
• Each group or individual is responsible for all medical and other insurances and their own international travel arrangements. For unforeseen circumstances, you should consider personal accident, baggage, and trip cancellation insurance ‐ such policies are available through most travel agencies.
• Baggage, as well as personal items, such as jackets, cameras, purses, or packs are the sole responsibility of the owner.
Terms & Conditions:
• Dean Liprini – Sacred Site Tours reserves the right to alter the itinerary, the route,
the transportation or accommodation with or without prior notice, should it be
• Dean Liprini – Sacred Site Tours reserves the right to adjust prices without notice, to reflect fluctuations in foreign exchange rates, fuel cost or tariff rates.
• Dean Liprini – Sacred Site Tours purchases transportation, accommodation facilities and catering services from various independent suppliers that are not subject to its control.
• Dean Liprini – Sacred Site Tours and its associates cannot, therefore, be held liable for any death, personal injury or any loss which may occur due to any act or omission of such supplier or by reason of any other event over which it has no control.
• While every precaution is taken for the safety of the clients, Dean Liprini – Sacred Site Tours does not hold itself responsible for force majeure, any accident, injury, death, illness, theft, loss of or damage to any property or delays from any cause whatsoever sustained or suffered by a client, occurring any time during the trip. The client hereby indemnifies and holds blameless Dean Liprini – Sacred Site Tours, it’s members, co‐ facilitators Michael Tellinger, agents and helpers from any claim of whatsoever nature.
• Dean Liprini – Sacred Site Tours and or its agents and associates give notice that all tickets, vouchers, or other issuance for conveyance or accommodation made by them, are made as agents for participants of Dean Liprini – Sacred Site Tours upon the express condition that we are not liable for any accident, injury, damage, loss, delay, or irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason of defect in any vehicle, or through acts or default of any hotel personnel. Dean Liprini – Sacred Site Tours or its agents and associates accept no responsibility for losses or incidental expenses due to delay or change in schedules, hotel booking irregularities, defaults, accidents, sickness, quarantine, emergency, weather, strikes, war, or other causes. All such losses are the sole responsibility of the participants.
The right is reserved to not accept or retain as a participant any person whose acts or conduct are judged to be detrimental or in conflict with the safety, interest, comfort, harmony, or well‐being of the group as a whole.
These terms and conditions shall be interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
Health and Ability:
I am aware that this trip requires me to have an above average level of fitness and travel, camping, walking ‐ often up hills, and in some cases bending and climbing, are daily activities, and I hereby affirm that I accept the inherent risks involved in exploring sites of antiquity, and that I do not have any physical, emotional, or other disability which would create a hazard for myself, my guides, or other tour participants.
Photography and Film:
I hereby agree to permit Dean Liprini – Sacred Site Tours, its agents and other participants to take pictures and make video or film records without further approval or recourse, and I understand and agree that such photographs and recordings may be used for professional, commercial, and promotional purposes.
Assumption of Risk and Release of Liability:
In consideration of, and in part payment for the right to participate in the trip and services, activities and food arranged on my behalf by Dean Liprini – Sacred Site Tours, its agents and associates, I do hereby state that I fully assume all risks of illness, injury or death. I hereby release Dean Liprini – Sacred Site Tours, its agents and associates from all claims and action for damages in connection with the trip for which I am issuing payment. I concur that the foregoing shall be binding on me personally as well as on my heirs.